Just Us

We are a family of 3. Joseph Paul[22], Leeann(Annie) Marie[21], and little Jeremiah Patrick[5 1/2 months]. We now reside in Pennsboro, WV where we attend the Church of Christ every week. We have a brand new home(new to us at least), that is beautiful with big porches and a big yard. We have love for eachother that is strong and unconditional. We fight, but we make up. Jeremiah cries one second and smiles the next(what a happy baby!!). Joey works hard to earn a living for his family. Annie works hard to keep the house and family together and going strong. We all do our part to help our family and even when times are rough we still stick together. Enjoy keeping up with our lives from day to day and remember to always make your family el numero uno!!!

Jeremiah Patrick Sellers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Life Changes Without Warning

Being a Mom and a Wife is something that I, at 21, never expected to be. Sure I wanted to have children and be married sometime down the road. But, for it to happen now was so different than anything that I ever wanted for myself. A year ago, I was in college and was at the beginning of a new career. I had just gotten a promotion with my job and was starting to do very well for myself. And then, right after I received my promotion I started feeling sick to my stomach all of the time and I knew instantly...[I am pregnant] There were no doubts in my mind. Joey and I had been seeing each-other for about 4 months. I had been struggling with maintaining both college/career and a serious relationship. I was having trouble making up my mind. [What's the best thing for me right now?][What do I want?] I had no idea where my life was about to lead me. It is situations like this one that proves God really does answer prayers. I prayed for God to lead me down the right path. At first I was not sure, but when that little pregnancy test showed two pink lines.... I was [[[[H-A-P-P-Y]]]] I realized that God knew what he was doing the whole time... big surprise? Not at all! Just the thought of having a life grow inside of me was electrifying! Especially knowing that Joey and I were going to have this child together. So.... my plans got changed... so what?! Getting pregnant led me down a path that I surprisingly was full heartedly into. I put 100% effort into my pregnancy and wedding. It all felt like "this is exactly where I need to be at this point and time in my life." And now... well now I have a loyal, loving, faithful husband who's world revolves around me. And I have the most beautiful, wonderful son...[ever]!! He is the spittin image of his Mama. It warms my heart every day to look at my son and see [me] looking back up. He does have features that belong to his papa, too. Joey thinks Jeremiah did not inherit anything from him but he so did. He has his Daddy's mouth, ears, cheeks, broad shoulders, little butt, and feet. He also inherited his Daddy's bad temper. But I'm keeping them both straight. I absolutely love being Jeremiah's Mama! Even though he said Da-Da first... I have a feeling he will always be Mama's boy. At least that is what I am hoping for.


1st time mama...




1st time dad...

No comments:

Post a Comment